Self Love


The map to self-love.


Inner Vow
by
Kleoniki Vanos

Where is the map?

Abuse! Do we deserve it? We all know the answer to that question, but do we truly live it?
Where does it start & when do you draw the line?

It starts with you. When you accept these lies your self-worth suffers greatly:

The messages we receive:
I'm not going out with you dressed like that, I'll be ashamed to be seen with you!
I don't have time for you, I'm too busy making money!
I don't like your friends.
I'm not interested in listening to you when you need to talk.
People are not ready for you yet, and they don't understand you.
You're not good enough.

ENOUGH! Lift up your head! Remove the mask! Stop allowing people to make you feel ashamed of who you are!

It ends with you! Refuse the lies.
The map is within you! The truth is being declared now!

The messages we believe:
I am proud to be by your side, & to be seen with you, even on your worst day!
I am here for you any time you need me! I support your journey!
The people around you have goodness in them, embrace them!
You have such interesting things to say and I enjoy listening to you, because your views are unique!
You were born for a time such as this, and I encourage you to spread your wings and fly!
You are more than enough!

Love yourself, it's your gift to the world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are a Wonderful Miracle

Interior Design Tips and Inspiration