Always at the Right Place at the Right Time

From darkness into light.


When the light hurt my eyes... I look for a place where the light won't find me & then I wait expectantly for the pain to go away. 


Why did she leave me? 3 days of darkness, like Christ in the tomb, then the light gently comes to greet me on the fourth.


"I went looking for these gifts!" she says. "Here is love for you & look here is JOY! Do you see that it was necessary for me to go away & for you to wait in the dark?"

"Yes light," I replied, "I understand. At the breaking of the dawn I found the right place at the right time! Thank you for going away, just long enough for me to see. I have clearer vision now!"

For every action there is an equal & opposite re-action! For every force there is a reaction force that is equal in size, but opposite in direction. Whenever an object pushes another object it gets pushed back in the opposite direction equally hard. Sir Isaac Newton

From darkness to light!!! From the laws of physics to the freedom of life & living!



From Darkness into Light
by
Kleoniki Vanos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tending Your Garden

Loving Your Neighbour