Tending Your Garden

There are no limits to who you are and what you can achieve



Giant Healer
by Kleoniki Vanos




How far can you go?  

Most of us grew up with these songs, but have we ever really listened and understood?

Frank Sinatra - Fly me to the Moon

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On Jupiter & mars
In other words, hold my hand
In other words, darling, kiss me

Fill my heart with song
And let me sing for ever more...

Diana Ross - It's my turn

I can't cover up my feelings
In the name of love
Or play it safe
For a while that was easy
And if living for myself
Is what i'm guilty of
Go on & sentence me
I'll still be set free

It's my turn
To see what I can see
I hope you'll understand
This time's just for me

Because it's my turn
With no apologies
I've given up the truth
To those I've tried to please

But now it's my turn
If I don't have all the answers
At least I know I'll take my share of chances
Ain't no use of holding on
When nothing stays the same

So I'll let it rain
'Cause the rain aint gonna hurt me
And I'll let you go
Though I know it wont be easy

And now it's my turn
To try & find my way
And if I should get lost
At least I'll own today...

Frank Sinatra - My Way

... for what is man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels & not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows & did it my way!


Have you read "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett? I read it a long time ago, & this is the image I'd like to sketch for us...


What are all these words about?

The owner of the garden experienced a great disappointing tragedy that resulted in unbearable pain, & in response he locked the beautiful garden away. He ran, tried to forget. The garden withered in neglect , but it took a tiny little rain drop from an insignificant little girl (in the eyes of those around her) to ignite the flow of life back into the ugly garden. The result was beauty & that life flowed into countless lives, changing them forever.

Let us fly dear friend, fly!!!!
Escape the death of denial & embrace the growth that comes with pain! Don't let anyone or anything shut down your garden or stop you from living your truth!!! And if your garden is in a secret place due to the unbearable pain, dying of neglect, it's never too late. Those of you who have known me for more than a day, know that each one of you are contributing to the ceaseless change & growth in my garden. Thank you again & again & again!

Love, Live & be Free!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Your Neighbour