Seeing With Your Heart

The gift of sight

(16 October 2011)

Seeing - what a beautiful thing!

Seeing through the lens of love - even better!


There is a woman, she works at a local store. For three years now I've been watching her, seeing her. The first time I noticed her she looked bedraggled & forlorn, packing parcels, her eyes cast down. I saw her again this week & that's when I realised that I'd been documenting her beauty in my mind. Her hair is died a dark brown now, & through her journey of bandaged brokenness, the loud eyeshadow made its way to her eyelids, red painted nails & plastic beads adorn her beautiful gentle soul. I'm always happy to see her. I want to photograph her.

In loving vision, 

me.



The Gift of Sight
by
Kleoniki Vanos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tending Your Garden

You are Valuable