Loving Your Neighbour


Love your neighbour as you love yourself

A love letter to myself


How do i love thee? Let me count the ways

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth & breadth & height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of being & ideal grace.
I love thee to the level of every day's
Most quiet need, by sun & candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, & with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, - I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! - & if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning


How do I love Me? Let me Count the Ways.
by
Kleoniki Vanos


I dedicate this message to you & to myself!

Let us stop this violence that we commit against ourselves!!!

Let us embark upon the the journey of loving. 

Let it begin & continue higher, deeper & wider, till we are free to love ourselves in truth, which in turn will flow to our fellow man.  


Let this love be a daily need like sunshine & water to the flowers of the field. Striving toward loving ourselves and in turn our fellow man. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tending Your Garden

You are a Wonderful Miracle